The Ben Abbott and Associates Driving Safety Scholarship
Everyday At Ben Abbott and Associates, we witness the impact that the lack of driving safety awareness can have on the general public. We work devotedly to ensure that people who have been affected by motor vehicle accident receive the legal guidance they need.
Understanding road safety and your personal responsibilities when on the road, is paramount. For the safety of themselves and others, every driver has a duty to ensure they are as educated as possible with road regulations while operating a vehicle.
Beginning a collegiate career means more independence and responsibility. One of the most responsible qualities a person can have is to be an educated driver. We want to reward smart drivers like you!
We’re offering a $1,000 scholarship to an undergraduate student who can best express their knowledge on vehicle safety, and why having this knowledge and putting it into practice every time you operate a vehicle is essential.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
Required Application Details
- Please write a 1,000 to 1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
- Why is road safety knowledge important?
- What will you do to ensure you will practice the best road safety possible?
- What are some of the consequences of a lack of road safety for
- The individual operating the vehicle
- Other drivers and vehicles on the road
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
- Please submit The Ben Abbott and Associates Driving Safety Scholarship form below.
How to Apply
Please complete the form with the following information to apply:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- Essay answering above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
All applications must be submitted by February 1, 2019. A winner will be selected and notified via email by February 15, 2019.
Additional Scholarship Details
- The winning candidate will be selected by a panel of judges from Ben Abbott and Associates.
- The scholarship is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable.
- Any questions about The Ben Abbott and Associates Driving Safety Scholarship can be directed to: email@example.com
- The scholarship funds provided by Ben Abbott and Associates will be sent via check to the college or university.
Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
By submitting an application, the applicant automatically grants Ben Abbott and Associates permission to post the applicant’s name, college, photo (if submitted), and essay on www.benabbott.com or in other marketing communications. We are also granted permission to send you information regarding your application.
Once a winner has been selected and announced, we will destroy all sensitive information relating to the applicant.
We will remove any information pertaining to the student at the student’s request.
There is no fee to apply for this scholarship.
The winning applicant will be notified directly by February 15, 2019 and an announcement of the winner will be posted on our scholarship page on that date as well.
Terms & Conditions
All submitted photos and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to The Ben Abbott and Associates Driving Safety Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is original, accurate, and complete.
The applicant automatically grants Ben Abbott and Associates, its agents and/or representatives permission to:
- Use their name, photo, essay response, and award amount, if any, in announcements or articles (i.e. social media, newsletter, etc) issued by Ben Abbott and Associates.
- Post the applicant’s name, college or university, and essay on Ben Abbott and Associates website.
Email information to the applicant regarding their application.
- Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly, as well as on Ben Abbott and Associates’ social media pages.
About Ben Abbott and Associates
Ben Abbott and Associates specialize in vehicle injury and accident laws. With over 20 years of experience, we ensure that each client receives the very best possible care and attention to their case.